My car is right-hand steering, so some step in this post may opposite to your car. Let’s go.
1. We will start at remove center screen cover. Use a plastic removal kit to yank it out from the front of it.
2. Continue to around of this piece and remove it when fall-out.
3. Now we will remove the controller panel by remove 4 bolts on top of it.
4. Open this part. You may have to put some force to open it.
5. Now you have to pull the controller panel out by start pulling it straight from beneath, it’s 2 clips there.
6. When clip fall-out from its socket DON’T pull the panel out. There’s a plug behind it that you need to pull out first by push the peg (in red circle) while pulling the plug out.
7. These are the clips that lock the panel to the console.
8. Now the panel was removed but it’s not finish yet. We have to remove the button panel from the cover.
9. Remove the clip lock by pull it out follow the arrow.
10. Unscrew 6 bolts.
11. Now you can remove the button panel. And continue with both side air vent. Side air vent will have some brackets to lock it with the cover.
These are the bracket of side air vent.
12. Now they were removed.
13. Come back to the console. Let’s remove this part by use a long pointed steel to push the axis of the hinge out.
14. And now the last one of the console.
15. Begin by remove the gear stick cover by pull it up straight. This part is hard lock so you have to pull it hard.
16. Now pull the console out from beneath of it.
17. And continue to around of this part.
18. When it’s removed. You have to remove the card holder by squeeze its side and push it out to the front.
19. And next to the blank space, there are 4 brackets to lock it, 2 on its top and 2 underneath it.
If you have to wait for painting to finish, so you can reassemble them and use it like this.