The lighting that we gonna do today are safety belt socket, under front seat and console decoration light like in the picture below.
** This DIY should done by someone who know about mechanic and electicity to prevent short circuit during the process.
Things you need.
1. 3 X LED strip light.
2. 2 X T10 LED Bulb.
3. 3 metres electric wire.
4. Electric wire connector as you choice.
5. Plug for connect electric wire (optional).
7. Cable Tie.
8. 2 X T10 bulb base like in picture below.
1. Take everything out from the front storage because you have to remove the storage from its place. To remove it you have to push both side together until the rubber fall-off.
2. After you remove the storage you will see what’s behind it. Take the electric wire inside by bring one side near the leg room light bulb and another to the scuff plate.
3. Remove door seal first and then scuff plate by pull them up straight. You will see the original wire, so wire yours follow the original.
4. When your wire comes to the B pillar, you have to split the wire to 2 ways for under seat and belt socket. Mine connect them to female plug like this.
5. Connect the LED strip and LED base to the male plug then connect to the previous female ones.
6. Stick the LED strip to under front seat base beware that the wire might block the way when you slide the seat. For LED base, you have to pull the door seal out until to the belt hanger, and inside it there are some tenon use to lock the cover with your car. You can pull it out straight.
7. After you pull it out you will see this panel inside and I will use this panel to hold the LED base by a cable tie.
8. Come back to the console light, stick another LED strip into the long console hole. Take its wire into the nearest hole and connect to the main wire from the first step.
9. Now at the leg room light bulb connect the main wire from first step to each leg beware don’t contact the copper from both side or you will short the circuit. Double check that to copper are contact free from each.
10. Restore the bulb to its place and its should light up, if not, you should reverse the bulb and try again.
11. Done. All additional light you install should work like your front leg room light.
Repeat these step again for the other side of your car.