Because rear Fiesta’s storage was too dark to see things in the night. So let’s put some light into it.
In this DIY, you have to a bit notch on an OEM wire.
Things you need
1. a tiny flat head screw driver
3. Adhesive tap
4. Duct Tape
6. LED Strip in color you want but I recommend white.
1. Look at the OEM boot light on the right it’s look like this (I changed mine to red light).
2. Use screw driver to yank it out directly and remove the bulb (beware of hot bulb).
3. Pull the bulb base out and you will met with 2 wires in green(+) and white/blue(ground). Notch the wire just a bit to reach its copper. Beware don’t make the both copper contact or you will short the circuit. We will use this notch for contacting with LED strip.
4. Contact to LED strip’s wire to the notch and test that is your LED strip work well.
5. Wrap each contact point of the wire to prevent short circuit.
6. And now it’s work.
7. Put the original bulb into place and stick the LED strip to the car body as you want.
But mine I installed 2 LED strips for both car side by contact the wire from the same place. And attach the wire for other side inside the boot seal like in the picture below.
To the other side.
Now you can see even a bacteria. LOL